The Industrial Maintenance Supervisor will oversee facility maintenance and repairs with an emphasis on preventive and predictive maintenance of processing equipment, building and grounds, HVAC and all related utilities. This position is responsible for organizing and overseeing the schedules and work of maintenance staff.
- Oversee daily, weekly, monthly, & yearly preventative maintenance of building, machines & equipment, and trucks
- Manage current CMMS system and all work associated within the system
- Oversee and delegate repair work orders to maintenance personnel
- Regularly monitor refrigeration units in production facility
- Keep in contact with local utility companies and all specialized repair companies
- Keep in contact with manufacturers of equipment and machines for updates and service help
- Set-up and receive bids for construction and mechanical projects and repairs from outside sources
- Schedule repair and maintenance of truck(s)
- Maintain daily security checks for the Production Facility
- Oversee AM & PM maintenance techs and delegate daily and weekly tasks to them
- Performs other duties as assigned by Plant Manager
Required Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Background in mechanical repair and/or equivalent in job experience
- Previous work-related experience within warehouse/production enviornment
- Previous work experience within CMMS system
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Good communicator; must be able to read/write/speak in English
- Intermediate computer, math, and measurement conversion skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with problem-solving skills
- Able to obtain all required certifications and renew as necessary
- Able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Able to learn/adapt to changing requirements/situations
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Background in ServSafe and HACCP a bonus but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Regularly required to use hands to feel, grab, or operate objects, tools, and controls while reaching with hands and arms
- Frequently required to stand, communicate, and listen.
- Occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual perception to perform job including peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to perform repetitive movements
- Able to work in variable temperatures (cold/hot)
Mom’s Meals, a PurFoods Company is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 20 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom’s Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Mom’s Meals complies with all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or military status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: